Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NEW BLOG

Greetings friends! 

I'm writing to let you all know that I will be getting back into the habit of blogging, and with a NEW blog site.  Don't worry, all of my old posts will hopefully transfer over, and I don't plan on deleting this one.

Why am I doing this?  Well, for one, I am no longer the "community trailblazer" at Broad Street Ministry.  They continue to carry on with their usual awesomeness.  Another reason is simply that things get stale after a while.  It's always good to keep things new and fresh. Even the Psalmist would continue to speak of singing a "new song" to the Lord. 

I hope to post general reflections on my experience, along with prayers, songs, movie clips, and anything else I find invigorating. 

The name of my new blog is LIVE INTO HOPE.  The address is simple enough: www.liveintohope.blogspot.com.  For me, I want my name to no longer be about something I am/was doing at a place, but to be a narrative of what WE, as humanity can do together.  This is the task of the body of Christ, to live out the message Christ proclaimed.  This is how we are called to live.

"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love, you invest your life" -Mumford and Sons




No comments:

Post a Comment